What stage are you at?
Help us to understand what stage your business is currently so we can best help you take your business to the next level and achieve your business growth and sustainability goals.
What products are you interested in?
Looking for Consumables?
High-Capacity, Industry Grade Direct to Garment Printer
- Integrated Pre-Treatment
- Uncompromised printing standards
- Advanced HD Technology and the new Eco-Rapid ink
- Use up to 12 platens.
- Decorate a range of items at the same time.
- Rapid production.
- Photo-realistic print quality
- Large print area (42 x 60 cm)
- Up to 20 dark or 40 white shirts per hour
- Easy garment loading system
High-Speed Modular Embroidery Machines
Available as a Single-Head embroidery machine or a modular Multi-Head solution for growing businesses looking to produce high quality embroidered garments with a flexible modular solution that can be scaled with the business.
- Ultra-reliable digital LED printing technology
- Easy-to-use, affordable and ideal for creative, graphics arts use
- Creates vibrant print on dark backgrounds, dark coloured garments and other hard surfaces
- Microfine High Definition toner and ProQ Multi-level output quality
TrueVIS SG2 300, 540 & 640 TrueVIS VG2 540 & 640
The following VersaUV technology offers users direct-printing capabilities onto a virtually limitless choice of three-dimensional media. In addition to supplying technology for product customisation, Roland DG offers a range of large format UV flatbed and print/cut devices. The ideal machines for customising and creating unique graphics products.
VersaUV LEF Series Flatbed Printers
- Print on objects up-to 3.94” and add massive value to giftware, electronics, décor and thousands of ordinary objects.
- Outstanding colour as well as a choice of Gloss ink textures and effects for added 3D dimension and style.
- Expand your sign and graphics applications or build a customization store, kiosk, art studio, or other business.