At Amaya we are always on the lookout for inspiring and experienced people to join our team and bring their insight, skills and experience to the company and help take Amaya to the next level on our business journey.
Established within the garment decoration industry for over 30 years, Amaya boasts a rapidly growing customer base with whom quality and customer service come first. We offer the widest range of garment decoration equipment and supplies within the industry and pride ourselves on our friendly and family like ethos. We think this makes us a rewarding place to work and we endeavour to offer development to our growing team.
So, if you are interested in joining #TeamAmaya then we want to hear from you!
Customer Service Administrator (Havant Office)
Would you like to work in a fun and busy office environment and be part of a friendly team? Are you organised, conscientious with good attention to detail, and looking for career progression? Then this might be just what you are looking for! We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our company and growing team to work at our offices in Havant, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our successful company Amaya Sales. We specialise in supplying garment decoration equipment and consumable related products to a vast range of customers throughout the UK and Ireland.
In this customer service role, you will be working with our customers, your colleagues and directors to provide the highest possible customer service, specifically:
- Receiving incoming telephone calls and directly them to the correct department.
- Processing customer orders through the sage accounts system.
- Maintain customer data records through the Swift CMS system.
- Reception duties
- Assisting in the day to day running of a busy office environment.
Requirements, Skill Set & Experience
The successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in an administrative or customer service role.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office – specifically Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Exceptional telephone manner and communication skills.
- You must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with a flexible working attitude and common sense!