Forever Hot Stamping Foils Instructions
Only for Laser Dark (No-Cut) A-Foil & OKI White Toner Printers
Finishing with Hot Stamping Foils:
Preparation of the transfer:
- Print your design using CMYK BLACK(4-C olor-Black*) & Press with B-Paper (See Table above).
- Separate the B-Paper from the A-Foil while HOT, in a Slow, Low & Fluid Motion.
- Cut around your transfer to remove the coating frame.
Transfer to textile:
- Place the transfer on your textile & press together (See Table above).
- Wait until the textile has completely cooled down, BEFORE removing the A-Foil!
Applying the hot stamping foil:
- Place the desired sheet of Hot Stamping Foil on your design, cover it with a sheet of Matt Finish Economy & press together (See Table above).
- Wait until the Hot Stamping Foil has completely cooled down, BEFORE removing.
- Wash resistant up to 40°C (Cold Wash Cycle).
TIP: Use a textile to rub over the finished design to remove left-over HSF particles!
*4-colour-black consists of 100% Cyan, 100% Magenta & 100% Yellow!
ATTENTION: We recommend Swing-Away and Pneumatic Presses! It is important to use heavy pressure for the best results!