Powering Up the Machine
Initial Power Up Sequence
This section will describe how to correctly power up the machine.
Note: If your machine is switched on but will not initialize fully, check the E-stop. If the E-stop is engaged, the motors cannot function to move the machine to a home position and will not allow it to initialize. The machine will give a series of short beeps to indicate that the e-stop is engaged when powering up. If you notice this, simply disengage the e-stop by turning it in the direction of the arrows and releasing the button. The machine will now be allowed to move to the home position and fully initialize.
- 1. Make sure that all of the machines are turned off.
- 2. Make sure the software the software is launched and the Main Screen is being displayed.
- 3. Make sure the E-Stop is disengaged by turning it in the direction of the arrows.
- 4. Power up the machine with the power switch.
- 5. The software will load CSA and RSA files to the machine, and the machine will initialize and display on screen.