Hotronix Power Platens
The accessory range for your Hortronix Fusion Press.
4 sizes available to purchase
From: £220.00 +VAT
What is a power Platen?
Designed to reduce the risk of scorch marks on heat-sensitive polyester or synthetic fabrics, this heated lower platen has a built-in heat printing pillow. Available in 4 sizes, each controlled by one interchangeable digital controller (sold separately). Full set of Hotronix Power Platens includes one controller.
How does it work?
With heat from the lower platen, tackle delicate polyester and blends with. Heat applied directly beneath heat transfer adhesive means a quicker bond between the adhesive and fabric, further reducing the risk of scorching and speeding up production.
- Applies heat from below, reducing the heat needed from the upper platen, eliminating scorching on heat-sensitive fabrics
- Insulating properties keep bottom of platen cool-to-the-touch when changing
- Fully Threadable when used with a Heat Press Caddie
- Eliminates the need to pre-heat garments and promotes a quicker bond between adhesive and fabric, reducing production time
- Reduced upper platen temperature protects delicate embroidery and appliqué from overheating, helping them retain their full dimension.
- Reduces the risk of dye migration on polyester substrates
- Built-in pillow conforms to any substrate
- 4 sizes – 6″ x 6″, 6″ x 20″, 11″ x 15″, 16″ x 20″ – to handle anything from full size garments to kid size, sleeves, and more
- Controller includes digital temperature display for accurate application
- Quick disconnect design allows you use one controller (sold separately) with different platen sizes
- UL, ULc, CE approved
- Two-year warranty
- Must have designated circuit breaker