Amaya can offer personalised finance packages with affordable weekly/monthly payments. We work with several leading funders that will help find the best deal for you.
You will be offered either leasing or hire purchase, whichever is most suitable.
Please discuss with one of our product specialists.
Finance Q & A
It is a contract between you and the finance company for the use of equipment that you have chosen through a supplier. The supplier provides you with the equipment, the finance company pay the supplier’s invoice and you pay the finance company fixed regular monthly repayments over an agreed period.
The leasing period should be no longer than the expected useful life of the equipment. The lease period is mainly determined by the type of asset you are leasing. We have the ability to provide you with a tailored finance solution to meet your needs and return on investment.
We have the ability to offer various payment profiles to match your needs. Monthly or quarterly payments are typical but even annual payments can be offered in certain cases.
Yes – The repayments are not affected by fluctuations in interest rates. VAT will be charged at the rate applicable at the time repayments are due. If there are any changes in taxation or writing down allowances during the period of the agreement, the finance company may vary the remaining repayments to leave them in the same financial position they had assumed at the beginning.
Yes – In most cases you will need to give us three months notice and pay all the remaining rentals less an early settlement discount. A written quotation can be provided on request. Calculations are in accordance with industry guidelines.
As soon as you take delivery of the equipment you are obliged to insure it against loss or damage. You are also liable for third party risks, including loss, damage or injury to persons or property. The finance company may ask you for proof of equipment insurance and if you do not have any, arrange it on your behalf.
If the equipment is stolen or damaged you should deal with this through your insurers in the usual way. You must tell us as soon as possible if any loss or damage has occurred. If you make an insurance claim that results in the equipment being replaced, then this new equipment will belong to the Finance Company. You will need to provide us with the new serial number/s.
You are required under the terms of the agreement to make sure that the equipment is taken proper care of and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- It is our company policy to buy.
- Do you make a profit? Are you aware of the valuable tax allowances to reduce tax?*
- Why tie up cash in depreciating assets?
- We are a cash-rich company Use your capital for growth, create revenue and let the savings from the equipment service the lease.
- Rates are too expensive Rates are very competitive at present and with everything considered leasing works out to be the most cost-effective and viable method of financing technology.
- I like to pay for things upfront
- Leasing allows for the bank facility to stay intact, for future growth or possibly those unforeseen circumstances
- Do you pay your staff salaries or your business rent, 3 or 5 years in advance?
- We have a facility at the bank