Had your basic training but now want to become a pro?
Sign up to one of our monthly Advanced Training Days at our Hampshire & Nottingham Showrooms!
Hampshire Showroom: 400-450 Nest Business Park, Martin Road, Hampshire, PO9 5TL.
Nottingham Showroom: Unit 4A-C East Bridgford Business Park, Kneeton Road, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13 8PJ.
PLEASE NOTE ALL TRAINING WILL BE COMPLETED ON THE LATEST TEXJET MACHINE MODEL.
What to Expect & Learn on the Day
- Basic Maintenance Importance & Reasons of it
- Fabric Types & Printing Complexities
- Awkward Printing Techniques
- DTG Printing Process & Purposes
- Setting up New Print Queues
- Getting Better Results on White Garments
- Graphics Prep & Image Settings
- How to get the Best From The Heat Press
- Printing where possible without pre-treatment
- Cadlink Workflow & Hot Folder Options
- Raising the Print Area
- Create Custom Templates
- How to Change a Capping Station
- Extended Warranties
Free Time to explore our Full Range of Showroom Equipment including Embroidery, DTG, Transfer Printing, Print & Cut & UV.
*Free for all existing Amaya customers, all enquiries welcome.
The Amaya Advanced Training Days are here to help you get the most out of your equipment and learn new skills to help take your business to the next level.
How do you know if this course is right for you?
If you own a Texjet series printer, then yes, it is! Perhaps, you feel that you do not know everything about the machine, it could be that you are struggling with a particular garment to print, feature in the Cadlink RIP software or maybe just want to know more?
To register please complete the form.