Loading and removing a Hooped Cap
Steps to load & remove a hoop
To load a hooped cap onto the installed wide angle driver, use the following steps.
- 1. Rotate the hooped cap so the bill 90° to allow the bill to pass under the needle case.
- 2. Rotate the bill back up so that it is behind the needle case and the location tab on the driver aligns with the notch in the frame.
- 3. This also aligns the rectangular holes along the edge of the frame with the spring loaded locking clamps on the driver.
- 4. With the frame aligned, press the frame toward the driver until the three (3) spring loaded locking clamps snap into place. It may be helpful to grasp the back of the driver and close your grip to push the cap into place as pictured.
Removing a Hoop
To remove a hooped cap from the installed Red Wide Angle Driver, use the following steps.
- 1. Press the three locking clamps on the driver while gently pulling back on the frame.
- 2. This will allow the frame to release and be pulled free from the driver.
- 3. Rotate the hooped cap 90° so the bill can pass under the needle case. The hoop can now be removed from the machine.