Wake up Procedure for the Pretreater Pro
Learn to perform properly the wake up procedure of the PreTreater Pro. How to daily liquid check, assemble the nozzles and initiate the machine.
Daily Liquid Check
- Step 1: Open the Tank Compartment Cover.
- Step 2: Check the pretreatment liquid level in the L1, L2, CL tanks. If needed, refill them or replace them with new ones.
- Step 3: Empty the Maintenance Tank from the waste.
Daily Wake Up
- Step 1: Assemble correctly the nozzles following the steps below:
-Take the 4 nozzles out of the ultrasonic device.
-Insert the nozzles inside the blue nozzle holder.
-Position the black gasket inside the blue nozzle holder and push it in place to tighten.
- Step 2: Open the Nozzle Access Cover and pull out the Nozzle Carriage for better access.
- Step 3: Attach the nozzle assembly to the Nozzle Carriage and turn it 90 degrees counterclockwise, to lock it in position.
- Step 4: Initiate the machine by taping on the touchscreen.
- Step 5: Select the tank you want to use and carry on with your production.