Exclusive UK Preview of the NEW Texjet NG Series
Tuesday 12th / Wednesday 13th July 2022
Address: Unit 4A-C East Bridgford Business Park, Kneeton Road, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13 8PJ
Are you looking to take your business to the next level? Come to our open event held at our Nottingham Showroom to help you understand what the future of your business could look like! This event has been developed around your needs, and will give you a blueprint for which direction to take your Garment Decoration business.
What you will learn
• How it’s now possible to develop and grow into larger scale DTG production.
• What are the next steps you should take in becoming a fulfilment printer.
• The 5 most common mistakes smaller DTG companies make when looking to expand.
• What the future of automated workflow looks like.
• How you can access the market for larger volume commercial work and yet still have the flexibility for one off orders.
• How we have helped Print-on-Demand (POD) companies to scale up production.
• Warning! What are you missing? Discover where the on-demand apparel market is headed.
It’s Free to attend but places are limited – secure your place by completing the form.
INCLUDING THE EXCLUSIVE
UK PREVIEW OF THE NEW
TEXJET NG SERIES
10am: Sign-in & Welcome
10:15am: Introduction from Amaya
10:30am: Free time to explore, talk with our team & leading garment suppliers!
Choose from Roland print & cut, Roland UV hard surface printers and Melco Modular Embroidery Machines.
11:30am: Exclusive UK Preview of the NEW Texjet NG Direct to Garment Printer – Talk & Demonstration
12:00pm: 1-2-1 Personalised Demonstrations
——————– Lunch Break ——————–
2:00pm: Workflow Automation Demo powered by Kornit X
2:30pm: Kornit Atlas System Demonstration
3:00pm: DTG Q&A session with Industry Expert Including your top 10 questions about DTG.
We know you are very busy, but don’t miss out on this event.
We will show you how other companies have scaled their businesses and how you can too!