Uninet IColor 540 Printer
The A4 printer with ultimate versatility and heavyweight performance for short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, merchandising and more. Print A4, A4XL and A3 using the included SmartCut and ProRIP Software. Also includes a 2 year return to base warranty.
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
Leasing from £12.28 per week +VAT
The NEW Uninet IColor 540 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer, featuring full colour combined with white overprint™ and underprint™ capabilities in a single pass.
The IColor 540 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run transfer production of garments, labels, stationary, banners, hard surfaces, art reproduction, marketing customization and much more! The IColor 540 is like having a professional print shop on your desktop, incorporating professional quality image printing capabilities, as well as optional specialty toner upgrade kits such as dye sublimation and fluorescent toners.
Use the Icolor 540 for five different uses:
- Heat transfer printing with white overprint™
- Right side reading applications with white underprint™
- Regular CMYK prints without white
- Optional fluorescent printing
- Optional dye sublimation transfer printing
- Ability to print white as an underprint™ AND an overprint™ in the same machine, in one pass, using the IColor ProRIP software.
- The white opacity of UNINET’s unique blend of toner is double that of any other brand, giving you the brightest whites and solid background to bring out the vibrancy of your colors.
- The true black cartridge is included with the printer, allowing you to switch to CMYK mode to print items such as brochures and menus when white is not needed.
- Lowest cost and most flexible machine available.
- No maintenance associated with the IColor 540 as it is a toner based system.
- Large array of media available for virtually any project.
- Easily swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
Included as standard with your printer:
- 2 Year return to base warranty
- Underprint/Over Print Technology
- CMYK+W Toners
- ProRIP RIP Software
- SmartCut Software (Allows you to produce A3 prints on your A4 Printer)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Dye Sublimation Toners
- Fluorescent Toners
- Gold/Metallic toners for paper and card.
Enhance your Garment Decorating Business
Expand your business opportunities and tap into a wide variety of market segments by producing personalized garments, accessories and more. Produce graphics with both color and white for application to virtually any dark colored textile or substrate. The printed image will result in soft, bright colors and the garment can be washed over and over without significant wear of the transfer.
The IColor 540 provides cost-effective fabric transfer production without the constant maintenance associated with direct-to-garment or silk screening systems.
Get outstanding image quality results when combined with the IColor Transfer Paper to transfer images onto delicate synthetics without damage to the fabric!
Personalise your way!
Garments & Textiles
- Cotton, Polyester, Leather, Vinyl and other textiles/substrates
- Tote Bags
- and much more!
Benefits & Advantages:
- Exceptional 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Exclusive IColor SmartCut software allows for the printing of oversized images in tabloid sizes and greater!
- Faster processing with an Intel™ processor 1.46Ghz
- IColor ProRIP Software for automated production level printing with advanced color management and customized print modes.
- Handles complex graphics with 2GB RAM memory
- 2.7” LED screen with push button navigation
- All-in-one toner cartridge & drum printing system W/C/M/Y + BK
- Optional IColor Dye Sublimation and FluoToner.
- Print banners up to 49.6”
|Print Speed||Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; up to 26 ppm on standard media|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 75,000 pg/mo.|
|Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Operating Systems||Standalone and network: Windows 7/8/10 (x32 & x64);
macOS X 10.4 and higher (Printer only, RIP Software is for Windows PC’s only)
|Icolor ProRIP Software||Windows required|
|Interfaces||10/100–TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0|
|Paper Capacity||Standard 100 sheets; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock|
|Paper Cassette||500 sheets, A4 & A4XL|
|Paper Sizes (Min/Max)||Multi-purpose Tray handles up to 100 sheets: 76.2mm x 127mm” to 215.9mm x 1259.84mm”;
Paper Cassette: 147.32mm x 210.82mm to 215.9mm x 355.6mm
|Paper Weight||Multi-purpose Tray: 60 to 220gsm
Paper Cassette: 60 to 163gsm
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||401.32mm x 480.06mm x 386.08mm (40cm x 48cm x 38.7cm)|