Melco EMT16X Three Head Embroidery Machine with Flex+
Melco EMT16X modular embroidery machines have established themselves as one of the leading embroidery machines in its field. The modular system gives the Melco many advantages over a conventional fixed head machine. Its main benefits are production efficiency, automatic thread tensioning and speed. When linked together in modular form the Melco EMT16X becomes the fastest multi-head embroidery machine available.
Remember that because the Melco system is modular you can start with one head or as many as you want and then add on when you require.
Visit one of our showrooms and put the Melco to the test and see how they can make your embroidery production much more efficient.
Spread your payments with our leasing and finance facilities.
Lease from £138.00 +VAT per week
Increase your embroidery productivity
The New Melco EMT16X
The Melco EMT16X is extremely versatile, it’s multi-head configurations can adapt to all production demands. Head for head there is no comparison. The Melco EMT16X multi-head embroidery machines stitch independently, so each head can be configured to handle any job you throw at it. Start with a single-head and add more as your business grows!
The Melco EMT16X is a computerised embroidery machine ideal for commercial, high output, and multi-head applications. The modular, mobile system can be configured as needed for your specific situation. Melco EMT16X commercial embroidery machines operate independently of each other, on the same network. Unlike conventional embroidery machines with Melco EMT16X, if a thread breaks all other heads will keep running whilst you fix the thread break.
Melco EMT16X commercial embroidery machines operate independently of each other, on the same network. Imagine running a large embroidery order on your multi-head system. Suddenly, there is a thread break on head number two. With Melco EMT16X, all other heads will keep running while the thread break is fixed on head two. In contrast, all heads on a conventional system will stop until the problem is fixed.
Here’s another scenario. Imagine you’re in the middle of a high-volume production run, all of your heads are working to produce a left chest logo on a polo shirt. Suddenly you get an order for 10 hats, and it’s a rush job. With EMT16X, you can pull a single head from the production run and set it up to produce the hat order. This is all done on the same system, using the same computer on a single network.
With a modest capital investment and just a few hours of training, you can be generating substantial revenues for your apparel decoration business in no time. Melco equipment requires minimal operating cost, keeping your overhead and labour costs low. ROI is achieved in as little as 11 months, based on an average of 5 embroidered garments per day, or about 45 minutes of machine run time per day.
Melco embroidery machines in multi head configuration at New Balance, USA.
You will find generations of Melco embroidery machines in factories and production floors thoughout the world. We are an American company, world-wide.
With our flexible financing/leasing options, a brand new EMT16X modular embroidery system with software, training, and warranty plan can be yours for one low monthly payment. Contact us today for more details and pricing.
Real-world example of ROI with an EMT16X single-head embroidery system: Purchase 24 caps at a wholesale cost of £1.25 each for a total cost of £30. With EMT16X, you can embroider those caps in as little as two hours and sell them for around £10 each £10 x 24 equals £240. That’s enough revenue to easily cover a typical monthly payment for a brand new EMT16X, from a single embroidery order.
What can you embroider on?
Polo shirts, hats and caps, beanies, hoodies, duffel bags, backpacks, tote bags, shoes, blankets, towels, jackets, leather, jeans, patches, and much more!
- High return on investment
- Multi-head flexibility: Easily create your own multi-head system from 1-30 heads. Add single-heads to the system at any time, and configure your embroidery machines to match your production needs.
- Multi-heads run independently: Even in multi-head configurations, individual heads can be setup for embroidery on different products. For example, you might have three heads running polo shirts, and one running hat embroidery. With machines running independently you can maximise your production time even when a thread breaks!
- Laser alignment: Embroidery positioning is easy and accurate with laser alignment.
- Increased processing power: More power means enhanced overall performance with a high speed of up to 1500 stitches per minute.
- Reliability: EMT16X is backed by a full 2 years warranty.
- More efficient: Progressive speed changes combined with pantograph and needle case refinements make EMT16X more efficient than previous Melco models.
- More stitches per bobbin: Fewer bobbin changes means reduced downtime per machine, resulting in greater production efficiency.
- Outstanding stitch quality: Embroidery has never looked better on popular products like stretchy performance wear or dri-fit shirts, hats, caps and more.
- Large storage capacity: EMT16X is capable of loading the largest embroidery designs.
- Acti-feed™ thread system: Thread feed is controlled by MOS. This allows EMT16X to deliver the precise amount of thread needed at any given time, resulting in the highest quality stitching at the fastest speeds possible.
- Small, cylindrical lower arm: Embroidery on shirt pockets, socks, golf club covers, and other tight places is possible due to the small size of the lower arm on EMT16X.
Reduce and Eliminate Downtime with Multi-head Production
Production efficiency is key to maximizing profit. Melco EMT16X commercial embroidery machines operate independently of each other on a computer network, resulting in little to no down-time in multi head production!
How Does Multi-head Production Work?
Melco embroidery machines are part of a computer network. The Melco Operating System, or MOS, controls each embroidery machine individually, which gives production managers the flexibility to produce different embroidery designs on each machine at the same time.
Here is a common scenario: Imagine running a large embroidery order on an EMT16X modular 4-head network. Suddenly, machine Number 2 has stopped for a bobbin change. With Melco EMT16X, the other three embroidery machines are not affected by the stoppage of one machine. At speeds up to 1500 stitches per minute, this means that while machine Number 2 was stopped for a bobbin change, the other machines still put down 4,500 total stitches. Using a conventional multi-head embroidery machine, that one minute of downtime would have literally cost up to 4,500 stitches in production. But with the EMT16X super efficient system, it is possible to completely eliminate downtime in multi-head embroidery production.
What if I Still Need a Single-head Embroidery Machine for Rush Orders?
With the EMT16X, you get the benefit of a single-head embroidery machine and a multi-head embroidery machine, simultaneously. Imagine you’re in the middle of a high-volume production run and all of your embroidery machines are working to produce a left chest logo on a polo shirt. Suddenly, you get a rush order for 10 hats.. With the EMT16X modular embroidery system, you can pull a single embroidery machine from the multi-head network and set it up to produce the hat order without stopping the other embroidery machines.
Outstanding Return On Investment
- With no downtime, Melco EMT16X multi-head embroidery machines can achieve ROI faster than any other embroidery machine on the market.
- EMT16X is a high-speed embroidery machine, operating at speeds up to 1500 stitches per minute.
- Melco embroidery machines are specially designed for commercial embroidery applications and can produce a high volume of quality embroidery work.
- This modular, mobile computerized embroidery system can be configured as needed for your specific production application.
Your multi-head Melco embroidery machine network grows with your business!
The EMT16X is a commercial embroidery machine ideal for production and flexible multi-head applications. Many of our customers start with a single embroidery machine, and then add more embroidery machines to create a multi-head network as production demands increase. No other embroidery machine can support business growth like Melco!
Study this industry for long, and you’ll quickly become familiar with the term “personalization.” That’s what much of embroidery is about, right? The entire monogramming segment is built on the idea of personalized gifts, including hats, purses, tote bags, towels, blankets, and much more. Personalization has been around forever, but the idea of mass personalization is relatively new and something Melco does really, really well. So what is mass personalization? Mass personalization is the process of creating a multitude of personalized items at the same time. With Melco embroidery technology, mass personalization is a real possibility with EMT16X embroidery machines in a multi-head configuration. Using the MOS computer network, production managers can produce different designs on each embroidery machine simultaneously, making mass personalization easy and attainable.