Kornit Presto S
Introducing the most advanced single-step solution for direct-to-fabric printing.
Kornit Presto S is a one stop shop with one-step process to every fabric printing aspect and domain.
Like its former Allegro, the Kornit Presto S eliminates the need for external process steps, enabling you to achieve the best results from PFP (Prepared-For-Print) to finished digitally printed fabric faster than ever.
Now, with the new NeoPigment™ Robusto Softener, the Presto S is a complete solution for printing, softening and drying in a single step.
With no water waste and in the most smart and sustainable way, the Presto opens your market reach to a wide range of applications. From fashion, baby textiles to home décor, the Presto provides high quality prints, vivid colors and great hand-feel to multiple fabric types, on-demand.
Price on Application (POA)
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
New Kornit Presto
Roll to Roll Printer
Textile Printing Solutions
Everything is a Click Away!
Kornit Presto S is a one-stop-shop with a one-step process to every fabric printing aspect and domain. Like its former Allegro, the Kornit Presto S eliminate the need for external process steps, enabling you to achieve the best results from PFP (Prepared-For-Print) to finished digitally printed fabric faster than ever.
With only minutes from file to finished fabric, and a true sustainable process, the Kornit Presto S roll to roll printer is the fastest, most cost-effective way to print on textile. The Presto system prints on multiple fabric types with just one NeoPigment™ Rubosto ink set. Kornit’s innovative and waterless printing solution includes patented Fixation on the Fly (FOF) meaning fixation fluids are injected through the print heads directly onto the fabric. As a result, all additional steps such as pre-and post-treatment are eliminated. Optimize your workflow and answer the call of your customer, the market, and the environment with the efficiency of the Presto S roll to roll fabric digital printing machine. The system is easily operated by a single person and is available in multiple speed and color configurations.
- Easy setup. All it takes is a single operator and a small space.
- The shortest time from file to finished goods
- Advanced curing mechanism
- Paired with the most robust ink set in the market – the NeoPigment Robusto
- Complete integration with web-to-print platforms
- No need for any external processes such as pre-treatment, steaming and washing
- Available in multiple speed configurations
- One ink set for any fabric type
- Fully automated production process
- Prints on a wide variety of fabrics, including synthetics, naturals and blends
- Easily print-to-cut
- Single-step solution – an entire production process in one system.
- Faster than ever – advanced curing mechanism
- NeoPigment robusto – widest colour gamut in the R2R industry
- Face any surface – prints on a wide variety of fabrics
|PRINT HEADS||Per configuration|
|Ink TYPE||Kornit’s water-based NeoPigmentTM Robusto ink + Fixation agent (FOF)|
|PRINTING AREA||up to 180 cm / 70.8 in|
|WEIGHT||4500kg / 9920.1lb|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110/220V, 60/50 Hz, 40A, 3Ph+N+GND 25kW|
|COLOURS||Basic Configuration: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Red, Green|
|MEDIA TRANSPORTATION||High-precision adhesive belt conveyor system|
|FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM||Axial unwinding system with adjustable fabric width and tension mechanisms|
|MAX MEDIA THICKNESS||15 mm / 0.59 in|
|MAX ROLL WIDTH||180 cm / 70.8 in|
|MAX ROLL OUTER DIAMETER||40 cm / 15.74 in|
|MAX ROLL WEIGHT||50 kg / 110.2 lb|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Compatible with any RIP software|
|COMPRESSED AIR||6-8 bar/ ≤ 0.4 m3/min|
|DRYER TYPE||MCS- Modular Curing System|