Kornit Storm HD6, the robust, field-proven, commercial DTG printer.
Translating industry challenges into opportunity is where game-changing technology is emerging. Kornit Storm, the robust and field-proven commercial DTG printer serving small to mid-size printing businesses, is now available as an HD technology platform.
The unique configuration of CMYKRG (+ White) enables limitless design colours and customization.
- Exceptional printing profitability and ROI
- Built in Pre-Treatment
- Resolves screen print challenges providing a profitable solution for sub 500 run lengths and one offs
- Print on multiple fabric types, including Cotton, Cotton-Polyester Blends, Lycra, Viscose, Silk, Leather, Denim, Linen, Wool and more
- Integrated humidity system
- Fully automated maintenance procedures
- Ink savings delivered by the “Ink Recirculation” technology
- Unique configuration of 6 colours (+ White) enables limitless design and customisation
- Screen print quality and hand feel at a fraction of the time and cost
- HD technology platform
- Quick pallet replacement
FIND OUT MORE
Don't just take our word for it
The Kornit Avalanche Hexa HD6 has improved production through lower print costs and improved colour accuracy, but perhaps the biggest advantage is its printing speed. The Avalanche Hexa HD6 has improved our production speed by 84%, comparing to last year, and is something that’s driven change in every other aspect of our business.
The new Rapid ink offers huge benefits to our print workflow. After several demonstrations with some of our core clients they have all commented on the vibrancy and softness of the print. Furthermore, the new reduced cost per print from the HD6 is allowing us to quote competitively on print runs that were previously out of reach from a costing perspective. We are printing larger runs with orders of 500-1000 units now being part of our daily workflow.