Roland GS2-24 Desktop Cutter
One Cutter, Hundreds of Opportunities
Roland 584mm (24″) Vinyl Cutting Plotter perfect for heat transfers, vehicle graphics, signs and decals.
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
Take your business into the future with the world’s most reliable and versatile desktop cutter.
With the GS2-24 cutter you can create professional quality graphics from a huge range of materials and take your business to the next level. With everything you need to get started, this solution from Roland DG is the only choice for serious entrepreneurs.
Thanks to a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS2-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce, you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. But it doesn’t end there. With unrivalled reliability, the GS2-24 is sure to be cutting up the competition for years to come, with the addition of 70% increased cutting speed, day after productive day. Vehicle graphics. Signs & decals. Decorated apparel. Specialty graphics. The GS2-24 delivers performance you can build your business on.
Create without limits
With 40% more cutting force than the previous model, you can cut the most intricate designs from a vast range of materials including:
Self adhesive vinyl, Heat transfer Vinyl, Specialist materials, Magnetic sheets, Papers and cardboard, Window frosting, Reflective vinyl and Rubber sheet.
On Time Every Time
Meet the tightest deadlines and deliver larger orders with 70% more cutting speed (now up to 850mm/s). The GS2 -24 lets you create more products, more quickly so you can meet your customers’ demands.
Measure once. Cut 10-times.
Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line color makes workflows a cinch.
Strength comes from within.
GS2-24 flexes its muscles with up to 500 grams of force—making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake.
- Innovative, digital servo motor offers premium precision
- Unrivaled compatibility—accepts media width from 50 to 700mm (2″ to 27.5″)
- Maximum cutting area of 584mm (W) x 25000mm (L) (22.9″ x 984″)
- Flexes its muscles with 500g of downforce (a 40% increase)
- Delivers a maximum cutting speed of 800mm per second
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) makes cutting and weeding easier than ever
- Cut through even thick substrates—like magnetic materials—with incredible ease
- Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics
- Bling out automatic rhinestone arrangements in outline or fill patterns with the addition of R-Wear Studio
- Easily set Offset, Speed, & Downforce, and generate cut lines with included Roland CutStudio software