Roland GS-24 Desktop Cutter
Roland 698mm (24″) Vinyl Cutting Plotter perfect for heat transfers, vehicle graphics, signs and decals.
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
*LIMITED TIME OFFER APPLIED*
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting and down force of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland’s best desktop cutter ever.
Thanks to a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce. Translation: you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. But it doesn’t end there. With unrivaled reliability, the GS-24 is sure to be cutting up the competition for years to come. Day after productive day. Vehicle graphics. Signs & decals. Decorated apparel. Specialty graphics. The GS-24 delivers performance you can build your business on.
What are we made of?
A completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder accepts a wide range of materials from 50 to 700mm wide. Regular vinyls, paint mask, twill, heat transfer, sandblast material, and more.
Measure once. Cut 10-times.
Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line color makes workflows a cinch.
Strength comes from within.
GS-24 flexes its muscles with up to 350 grams of force—making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake.
- Innovative, digital servo motor offers premium precision
- Unrivaled compatibility—accepts media width from 50 to 700mm (2″ to 27.5″)
- Maximum cutting area of 584mm (W) x 25000mm (L) (22.9″ x 984″)
- Flexes its muscles with 350g of downforce (a 40% increase)
- Delivers a maximum cutting speed of 500mm per second
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) makes cutting and weeding easier than ever
- Cut through even thick substrates—like magnetic materials—with incredible ease
- Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics
- Bling out automatic rhinestone arrangements in outline or fill patterns with the addition of R-Wear Studio
- Easily set Offset, Speed, & Downforce, and generate cut lines with included Roland CutStudio software