Introducing the latest and most advanced Kornit Direct-To-Garment printing solution – The Kornit Atlas! The perfect industrial DTG printer for high volume production, allowing you to enjoy endless possibilities and unparalleled total cost of ownership.
Price on Application (POA)
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
Introducing the Kornit Atlas
Fanatics talk: Kornit Atlas
T-shirt & Sons talk: Kornit Atlas
Neck Tag Pallet for Kornit Atlas
Introducing the latest and most advanced Kornit direct-to-garment HD technology – The Kornit Atlas! The perfect industrial direct-to-garment printing solution for high volume production. Unparalleled total cost of ownership with endless possibilities! Tackle any demand and design challenge with supreme results and productivity.
Totally worth it: Reduced total cost of ownership
- Unmatched Productivity: The Kornit Atlas can produce thousands of prints per day with a single operator.
- Future ready: Designed for upcoming market needs, and easily adaptable to new features and product developments.
The perfect fit: Meets your every need
- Great Minds: The Kornit Atlas was designed with the brainpower of thousands of printing experts, experienced with millions of printed garments.
- The best experience: Advanced UX for independent operation and consistent workflow.
Brilliant results: Printing quality like no other
- Uncompromised Standards: The Atlas is paired with the new NeoPigment™ Eco-Rapid ink to exceed the highest retail standards and consumer demands.
- The highest definition: Extending the advanced HD technology with proven results for Kornit’s customers
- Automatic wrinkle detection
- Automatic and remote service capabilities
- Management quick view for best productivity
- Faster, easier and safer pallet replacement
- User guidance
- Easy-access ink replacement
- Fast and easy approach to critical system components
Better for your business
- The NeoPigment™ Eco-Rapid ink was created specifically for industrial printing and demanding production environments, enabling increased efficiency at a lower cost. The ink is formulated, created, and tested in-house for a perfect synergy
Better for your customers
- Reach outstanding results with the wide colour gamut, detailed photorealism, superior solid-colour coverage and enhanced white ink stability. Print on multiple fabric types, and meet market quality demands.
Better for the environment
- The NeoPigment™ Eco-Rapid ink meets global sustainability standards. A neutral scent fixation agent creates a friendlier work environment and better end-customer experience. The ink is manufactured in-house under the highest quality control standards.
|Max Production Output||Dark garment : 160 (33X33 cm / 13X13 in), Light garment ≥ Dark +25%|
|Max Printing Solution||Up to 1,200 dpi|
|Ink Channels||HD6: 6 colours CMYKRG + White;|
|INK RECIRCULATION SYSTEM||Embedded|
|NEOPIGMENTTM INK CONTAINERS||NeoPigmentTM Eco-Rapid, Bulk ink system supporting, 4 Litre / 135 Oz ink bottles|
|PRINTING AREA||Up to 23.5 x 35 in / 60 x 90 cm|
|PRINTABLE SUBSTRATES||Cotton, Polyester, Cotton- Polyester Blends, Lycra, Viscose, Silk, Leather, Denim, Linen, Wool and more|
|MAX WEIGHT||Approx. 2,200kg / 4,850lbs|
|RECOMMENDED FILE PREPARATION SOFTWARE (RIP)||ColorGate|
|COMPRESSED AIR PRESSURE||6 – 8 bar (90 – 116 psi) regulated|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 10|
|OPERATING CONDITIONS||Temperature: 18°C-30°C / 64.4°F-86°F, Humidity: 45%-65%|
|DIMENSIONS||8.32 X 10.95 X 5.92 ft / 2.5 X 3.3 X 1.8 m|