Hotronix Air Fusion Table Top
Available as 40 x 50 cm.
All of the features and benefits of the Fusion heat press, now in a heavy-duty model powered by an air compressor (not included). With hands-free auto-swing, innovative EZ-On platen design, and industry-exclusive threadability, the Air Fusion heat press eliminates the need for pillows and pads while offering operators a heat-free workspace.
The world’s most innovative heat-press, the Hotronix Air Fusion adds the power of compressed air to the engineering and technological advancements of the popular Fusion heat press. Sporting the industry’s first fully threadable platen, Auto Adjust Pressure with four automatically adjusting recipe settings and the only adjustable height stand in the industry (sold separately). The Air Fusion raises the bar for heat press excellence. Requires an air compressor (sold separately) with minimum 1/2 horsepower and 5-gallon hold tank.
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes.
- Data interface port for software upgrades.
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Energy-saving 4 hr sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Tapered roller bearings with progressive stop dampers for smooth swing operation
- The industry’s only adjustable height stand
- Auto Pressure with four different automatically adjusting time and pressure settings
- Data interface port for software upgrades
- Unlimited preset programmes
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off settings
|Size||Dimensions: 40″ x 32″ x 57″. Shipping Dimensions: 40″ x 48″ x 58″|
|Material||Die pressure cast 356 aluminium corrosion-free framework|
|Temp. range||0 – 221 C, ºF or ºC available|
|Platens||3/4-inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology. 20mm thick upper platen with non-stick coating. Easy-to install interchangeable platens|
|Silicone pad||10mm silicone rubber bottom pad|
|Voltage||Available in 110v or 220v|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on heating elements, 5 years on framework, 2 years on circuit board, 1 year parts and labour warranty.<!–|