Forever Flex Soft (No Cut)
This 2 paper transfer system can be used with the most basic mono, CMYK and CMYW printers to achieve bright eye-catching vector artwork. No weeding, no cutting, no special toner. The most annoying step, the weeding of heat transfer vinyl is no more with this new and innovative material. The A-Foil material is coloured, neon, metallic, white etc with over 20 colours in the ever-growing range!
From: £37.50 +VAT
Flex Soft Transfer Media
How to print complex fonts
How to print light & dark shirts
How it works:
First, print your image in mirror in black on the transparent A-Foil. Press it together with the dark opaque B-Paper and separate both sheets from each other while hot, giving you a transfer ready to be applied to your garment. The white coverage on the image from the B-Paper, not only increases the opacity of the transfer on dark garments but also contributes to the washability of the transfer.
- No cutting and weeding – perfect!
- Low substrate application temperatures ranging from 100-160°C (212°F-320°F)
- Printing on almost all fabrics & hard surfaces
- Suitable for mono or CMYK Laser/LED Printers and Copiers
- Washable up to 40°C
- Fine details and difficult graphics transferable without problems
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A & B, giving consistent results every time
- Available in A4 and A3
|Washing Temperature||Up to 40°C|
|Application temperature||100-160°C (212°F-320°F)|
|Printing Time||30 secs|
|Printable Materials||Cotton, Polyester, Mixed Fabric, Nylon, Silk, Leather, Denim, Paper, Book covers, Felt & more.|
|Wash & Care Instructions||Iron garment inside out and do not tumble dry.|