Dryer DUAL 1200
Electric Modular Dryer Forced Hot Air System.
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
Leasing from £87.00 per week
Electric Modular Dryer Forced Hot Air System
The Tetris gamma is a new generation of dryers, built and designed with almost 40 years of experience for long lasting and high quality machines, proudly produced in Italy. The latest Lcd control panel has an easy and interactive interface design: time and temperature control are both processed digitally for precise and fast adjustments; the automatic cooling off and shutdown can be set to suit different working necessities; dryer internal technical parameters are also displayed.The entire machine is protected with circuit breakers and thermostats to prevent electrical and heating failures: the digital control panel has also a detailed alarm history chart to improve the safety and the maintenance for extended working periods.The Dryer DUO 1200 is the perfect match with a KORNIT AVALANCHE 1000 or HEXA, which has an output up to 220 light and 160 dark garments per hour.Available with single or double conveyor belt.
DUO 1200 PRODUCTION DATA: Water-based Digital Ink – A4 print size on T-shirt – Data may change according to fabric material, drying area size and ink curing requirements.
Curing Area: 2000×1200 mm
3 minutes curing time: 270 pieces/h
4 minutes curing time: 200 pieces/h
5 minutes curing time: 160 pieces/h
6 minutes curing time: 140 pieces/h
- Specifically designed to cure and dry digital printing on fabrics, the massive advantage of these dryers is the high volume of forced air circulation: this facilitates and accelerates the evaporation of water-based digital inks with unmatched results on the finished garment in medium-long drying process.
- In the heat chamber the temperature is uniform and constant on both sides and the centre, adjusted by a precise thermostat and by a long lasting static relay control system; in this manner the temperature never exceeds the set value, preventing damage even to the most delicate fabrics. The air exchange is adjusted to discharge steam and promote high volume air circulation. This enhanced airflow convection system is designed on purpose and employs high yield low noise reverse blades. Outflow nozzles direct the air onto the product perpendicularly and at high speed. Filters on each blower fan achieve an efficient and low maintenance working process.
- Heavily insulated mineral-wool fibre structure results in a cooler workplace and cool to the touch external skin. Remarkably it reduces both power consumption and heat dissipation.
- The returning belt conveyor allows the operator to work without having to change his position; the belt conveyor below works at lower temperatures of about 10-15°C: this improves curing quality and at the same time allows the operator to touch the printed garment without burning risk.
- The double belt conveyor configuration allows operating simultaneously with two independent curing time. Each belt has its own speed control to be adjusted in relation to the ink or garment need.
- The Optional Cooling Hood at the outfeed of the Dryer is an effective cooling system to protect both the operator and delicate products from high temperatures after the drying process has ended.
|POWER (MAX)||19 kw|
|Drying Area||2000 x 1200 mm|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE (MAX)||200°C|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||4100 x 1500 x 2200 mm|
|EXHAUST FUMES SPECIFICATION||180 m³/h – Ø 150 mm|