Dryer DIDO Shop
Designed specially to dry inks on digitally printed fabrics.
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
DiDO Shop is mainly studied to dry inks digitally printed on dark fabrics. It works well with a generally long drying process with control of temperature and efficient air circulation, as flocked garments need. DiDO is ideal for small factories thanks to its reduced dimensions and low consumption. Hour production is approx 30 pieces with permanence of 5-6 minutes per drawer. Perfect for fine textiles, like Lycra, wool, silk, etc… Reduced dimensions allow to pass through small doors 80 cm wide. Small power requirements permit its use also in small laboratories and shops without three phases of electrical supply. Suitable for any type of digital machines. Lower price.
- Forced hot air ventilation
- Precise temperature control up to 60°C
- Structure heavily insulated
- Easy and interactive interface
- Automatic scheduled start
- Safe cooling off and sleep mode
- Power consumption minimised
- Individual timers for each drawer
- Drying process indicator light and alarm
- Compact and lightweight structure
- No need for filter replacements
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS||230 V 1P + N +PE|
|MAX POWER CONSUMPTION||3.7 KW|
|MAX WORKING TEMPERATURE||160 °C|
|DRAWER DIMENSIONS||700 X 680 X 70 mm|
|NUMBER OF DRAWERS||3|
|DIMENSIONS (depth x width x height)||829 X 1184 X 1202 mm|