Kornit Presto Max
The Presto MAX harnesses Kornit’s advanced MAX technology to give you complete ownership over the on-demand, Direct-to-Fabric manufacturing process.
Price on Application (POA)
Spread your payments with our Leasing and Finance facilities.
Kornit Presto Max
Streamline Direct-to-Fabric production and redefine it with these capabilities:
- Higher quality: Meets the highest quality standards of the world’s top brands.
- One step, multiple goals: A single-step process that exceeds market expectations.
- Business success: Innovative applications and business models boost your market share.
- Simply the best: Simplifies your production and improves printing results on multiple fabrics.
- A better (foot) print: Minimizes businesses’ environmental footprints.
- The only Single-step solution on the market.
- Leap ahead of the competition with special applications that include white spot prints on coloured fabrics and neon color designs.
- Ensures consistency with autonomous calibration technology with Kornit QualiSet
- Prints on a wide variety of fabrics
- Integration with Kornit’s EcoFactory
- Minimal environmental footprint: GOTS approved, Eco-Passport certified, and CO2-neutral. Paired with the Eco-friendly Robusto ink.
- Great hand-feel and drape results with Kornit’s DuoSoft.
- Coming soon: Kornit’s XDi technology, the 3D decorative applications that include threadless embroidery, high-density, vinyl, and screen transfer effects.
- Enhanced print durability
- Workflow solutions
- Production data insights via Kornit Konnect
|PRINTING AREA||Up to 180cm / 70.8 in|
|INK TYPE||Kornit’s water-based NeoPigmentTM Robusto ink + Fixation agent (FOF)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Compatible with any RIP software|
|MEDIA TRANSPORTATION||High-precision adhesive belt conveyor system|
|FABRIC FEEDING SYSTEM||Axial unwinding system with adjustable fabric width and tension mechanisms|
|MAX MEDIA THICKNESS||15mm / 0.59 inches|
|MAX ROLL WIDTH||180cm / 70.8 inches|
|MAX ROLL OUTER DIAMETER||40cm / 15.74 inches|
|MAX ROLL WEIGHT||50 kg / 110.2 lb|
|COMPRESSED AIR||6-8 bar / ≤ 0.4 m3/min|
|DRYER TYPE||MCS- Modular Curing System|
|SPECIAL CONSUMABLES||Softener, FOF|